[real-eyes] Re: bar code scanner

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 18:29:36 -0600

Cathy, the problem is that the bar code readers for the iphone's are using
the camera to capture the barcodes., and in less you know exactly where the
code is printed it is really a shot in the dark.  I tend to like the apps
that can tell you what objects are from picture matching such as Omoby, and
noogle noggles.  Then there is also the viz wiz app that utilizes sighted
people that can look at your picture you can submit and they can tell you
what things are.
Hugs, AJ

Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love
without conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh
often.

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.