[real-eyes] Re: e: true story Fw: > Anonymous donors pay off Kmart layaway accounts

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 18:12:25 -0600

yah things are pretty tight around here this year too. I am praying that god
finds a way for me to do this. maybe not this month but some time soon. will
see what  happends. he has a way of  working out stuff.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"
Call us anytime at 888.824.3022