[real-eyes] Seeking suggestions for useable phone

  • From: "christine mcdonald" <cmcdonald18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 07:54:25 -0500

the phone and answer it.
 However I am thinking it is time to expand my   phone uses.
 Maybe  there is some where to buy good used phones? what modles are good ones
to look for and is the software called moble speaks? are there other choices?
  again I  am on a budget but want to be able to   use  maybe the phone book
and caller id and maybe explore other  choices a phone might have thanks for
all thoughts and suggestions you great folks might offer.
 Christine.