[real-eyes] Re: Seeking suggestions for useable phone

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:01:39 -0500

Sprint has a couple of good choices, most notably, the LG Lotus, which
is accessible out of the box, talking Caller ID and battery strength,
accessible contacts, accessible call history and instant messaging,
voice dialing, quite impressive.

Jim Fettgather
Adaptive Technology Instructor
Alphapointe Association for the Blind

phone: 816-237-2044
fax: 816-237-2065
email: jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Mission: "To empower people with vision loss to maximize their
independence."

Please visit us on the web at www.alphapointe.org .