[real-eyes] Ok, I phone 4S, S O S, I'm lost

  • From: "Kayla King" <kking2712@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:24:01 -0500

Hi all,
I downloaded and installed Itunes version 10.52 today and created my apple ID.
I then plugged my I phone into my computer and opened I tunes to see if they
would sink.  I tunes says, "That this I Phone cannot be used with I tunes
because the apple mobil service is not turned on."  I looked in the menus, I
tried to look at the help files, which don't work for me, and I tried genius to
no avail.  I then subscribed to google groups and have not been accepted to be
a member on the I phone list, so have no idea how to go about fixing this.
Your help is most sincerely appreciated.
Thanks again in advance,
Kayla King