[real-eyes] something is blocking the file in wordpad

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 20:15:30 -0800

Hi, everyone,
I disabled auto play thinking that was the problem but something is blocking me
from reading the file. The HP support assistant comes up once in awhile and
that could be whatâ??s doing it. Do any of you have an HP computer and have you
had this problem. If so, how did you solve it?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Rosemarie