[real-eyes] Re: Iphone question/reaction time

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:06:01 +0000

Hello, As far as any ringtones that you may have purchased, or ringtones that
you may have created, they should show up in the Itunes sources list in their
own category.
There could be a couple of reasons, even if the ringtone was created, that it
may not be showing up in Itunes.
It depends mainly on the app that was used.

If you can locate the file in Windows Explorer, make sure that it has an M4R
extension, that's the first step in getting it to show up in Itunes in the
Sources list.
Hope this may be helpful.