[real-eyes] Re: JAWS Expert Needed

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:38:32 -0500

I may give that a shot, but I am not holding out hope they will be
able to reproduce this one. Firstly, it is JFW 7, and secondly, I
have never seen this before with JFW in more than ten years of using the app.
I may be reaching that stage where I am compelled to upgrade. Just
about resigned to rebuild all from a freshly formatted HD. If I am
going to that much trouble--and it is a prodigious pain in the
a$$--then I might as well upgrade to Windows 7 while I am at it. Or
maybe it is time to consider looking at an Apple. Wonder if they make
anything that isn't portable! On second thought, an Apple would be a
good second computer, but I have too much tied up in Windows apps to
jump ship at this point.