[ratpack] Re: Attempt to stretch

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 02:43:33 +0000 (UTC)

Lar:  Thanks; Yes she is. Put it all on full auto (including brain) and FEAR
NOT! One day,I would love to attend the event you did. VERY neat night shot.
The aesthetic sensitivities and layers of meaning in your magnificent
photo elude your wife?  One of those silly man things?  Hmmmm...Keep trying!

Ray: Nice car shot...I love the red ones!

C.

O----- Original Message -----