[ratpack] Re: Attempt to stretch

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:30:01 -0600

Ray,
That can't be a real Enzo under the skin can it? Naa can't be.
Cool car and picture though!!
Tuesday morning at 1:00 am as I drove by the salt flats I waved at ya, did
you see me?
The place sure looked dark, was anyone out there on Monday Night/Tuesay
early am?

Dr. Z.
No I didn't stop at the falls, I didn't even know about them. I was too
focused on cars, cars, cars, beaches, and cars. Maybe next time by.

Carl
Nice pics of the G-daughter, she is very photogenic! Good shots!!
Later
Larr