[ratpack] Re: Attempt to stretch

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:20:46 -0600

Nice, did you stop at McWay Falls on your way south? One of the best and
most accessible waterfalls you'll ever see. I will not be at the races this
weekend two reasons, one, we want to go to the Utah Co fair, I entered some
pics and want to see how I did, also I need my greesy corndog fix. Second,
the cooling system in my Toyota went south so it's in the shop and I'll have
to pic it up Sat morning.

On the lighter side, I did hook up with a guy at the SCCA races this past
weekend, the guy in the #99 Toyota Yaris (
http://www.pbase.com/twistedlight/toyota_99), well come to find out he works
for SportsCar magazine and it looks like I'll have two pics of his car in
the next edition of the magazine. I have also sold some pics to some of the
other drivers as well, so all in all a good weekend, except for the fact
that I forgot my extra batteries on Sunday so I was done half way through
the open wheel race.

Tell your wife she's crazy, long exposure pics are difficult even in the
best of circumstances. So I like it, how long was the exposure? My wife and
I used to go to that beach before we were married so it's a familiar sight
for us. And yes Monterey and the California coast is some of the prettiest
sights in the world so I'm jealous.

So is anybody going to the track for the Kart Grand race the last weekend of
the month? I thought it might be a nice contrast to the big horse powered
cars.

Well, I'll see you at the track.

Dr Z

--