[ratpack] Re: A good day at the fair...

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 06:14:55 -0500

John, (and all )
the photos at the ISF were again , high quality, interesting, unusual , and
unique from the shooters point of view.
It was stiffling hot, full of folks crowding around the easles holding the
pics., and a challenge to see them.
it was a miserable hot day last Sat to the point of hurrying thru the event and
trying to find some relief inside the A/C of the new buildings.

Jim