[ratpack] Re: A good day at the fair...

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:58:39 +0000 (UTC)

Z: Good for  you!
!----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Wells" <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 11:04:39 PM
Subject: [ratpack] A good day at the fair...

Rat Packers,

 The 2010 Utah County Fair was pretty good to me this year. I enter 3 pics, one
in Photo journalism (Falken Fire), one in Secinic (Old Farmhouse) and one in
Creative Art (Gliding Koy) all in the Advanced Amateur Class . The Old
Farmhouse won a third place ribbon and the other two won 2nd place ribbons. I
was a little disappointed that the Falken Fire pic didn't do better but all in
all 3 for 3 isn't bad. I've enclosed the pics so you can judge for yourselves.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells