[ratpack] Re: A good day at the fair...

  • From: Aleta Boyce <alboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:10:07 -0600

Congrats!  Nice addition to your resume/portfolio.
al
.

Rat Packers,

The 2010 Utah County Fair was pretty good to me this year. I enter 3 pics, one in Photo journalism (Falken Fire), one in Secinic (Old Farmhouse) and one in Creative Art (Gliding Koy) all in the Advanced Amateur Class . The Old Farmhouse won a third place ribbon and the other two won 2nd place ribbons. I was a little disappointed that the Falken Fire pic didn't do better but all in all 3 for 3 isn't bad. I've enclosed the pics so you can judge for yourselves.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells