[ratpack] Re: A good day at the fair...

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 08:49:48 -0600

Outstanding, Herr Doktor. All 3 are great fotos. I'm just wondering if ya didn't get dinged on the Falken Fire shot (which is OUTSTANDING) cuz the fence bars aren't exactly vertical. Old skool rules, but ya never know who's doing the judging and yer right...3 for 3 is pretty damned good.

In any case, ya done good and flew the Ratpack flag for us in Utarrr county.

Ohh...thanks for the deal on the tripod.  It works out perfectly.

RtR

ps.  story on the scaffolding trailer coming soon.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 8/21/2010 11:04 PM, Michael Wells wrote:
Rat Packers,

The 2010 Utah County Fair was pretty good to me this year. I enter 3 pics, one in Photo journalism (Falken Fire), one in Secinic (Old Farmhouse) and one in Creative Art (Gliding Koy) all in the Advanced Amateur Class . The Old Farmhouse won a third place ribbon and the other two won 2nd place ribbons. I was a little disappointed that the Falken Fire pic didn't do better but all in all 3 for 3 isn't bad. I've enclosed the pics so you can judge for yourselves.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells