[racktables-users] Re: Windows 2008 IIS & MS SQL

  • From: "Davis, Shawn" <SDavis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:09:56 -0700

Thanks Everyone for the Input.  However, it's not my decision which
operating systems, database systems, or even which web server will be
installed and supported.  Unfortunately, things are not that simple for
me, between AIX, Mainframes, and Windows our environment is already
complicated as it is.    I was hoping that this solution might be
platform independent since PHP, SQL, and HTML are supposed be just that.

thank you again for you time and energy.
-Shawn