[racktables-users] Re: Import Script

  • From: Troy Rose <troyjrose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 14:14:07 +0200

Then why not use the racktables api to import and update the data?

I've setup a quick Thrift interface which allows you to call Racktables
API's from PHP directly, but the advantage of using Thrift is that you can
call the "server" side from most languages (ruby, perl, java, c++, php, erl
etc).

That way you dont really have to be concerned about the racktables schema,
you stick with the API calls (which in theory should be more stable).