[racattack] Re: dhclient-script overwrites /etc/resolv.conf

  • From: Ludovico Caldara <Ludovico.Caldara@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 07:09:17 +0000

BR> But I'd leave the instructions as they are and maybe just add one page
pointing out these differences (and people will have to be smart enough to
remember that putty won't work on linux/mac and that they'll have to substitute
something)

Good idea, we can add a little infobox right after each single software
requirement.

BR> But I am happy to share that with you guys on site, too. And we could also
use the hour before racetrack starts on tuesday. People are always attracted to
crowds and when they see a bunch of ninjas discussing secret mysterious
business they may get interested to just join, sit down and start attacking the
rac.

+1 to meet before the first slot, but I fear that we'll end up by not taking a
beer together! :-) We can meet at the end of IOUG Happy Hours, 8pm, and seek a
pub close to Howard St. (Never been at SF, I rely on you for good places)

cheers
--
Ludo