[racattack] Re: dhclient-script overwrites /etc/resolv.conf

  • From: Bjoern Rost <b.rost@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 08:22:50 +0200

done. along with some other minor (mostly formatting) modifications

--
Bjoern Rost

Tel +49-40-39 80 53 - 19
Fax +49-40-39 80 53 - 29

portrix.net GmbH
Friesenweg 2b
22763 Hamburg
HRB 79850 (Amtsgericht Hamburg)
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Knud Alex Mueller,  Niclas Schroeder, Henning Voss

http://www.portrix.net/