[pythonvis] Re: print"Hello world."

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:13:54 -0400

On Macs, at least on mine, you don't need that line. Of course it is an option,
but if you don't include it, your script will still run. Again, this is only my
system - perhaps if I had multiple versions or a different OS things would not
work, but as it stands, they do fine with no version set. As I said, I'm not
deminishing the importance and convenience of the command, but if you are new
to Python and didn't understand about the line, you may be able to ignore it
for the moment.

--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall