[pythonvis] Re: print"Hello world."

  • From: "Jonathan C. Cohn" <jon.c.cohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:10:30 -0400

In Linux and Macintosh you want to have a #! statement on the first line
indicating the interpreter to be loaded.
You also need to make sure the script has the permission to execute.

chmod +x ./myscript.py

Then in terminal or a Xterm window you can do ./myScript.py
I believe I sent an article this morning describing the #! line found on UNIX
systems.

Best wishes,

Jonathan

Best wishes,