[python] Re: your Jetrike

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:44:57 +0000

If you are looking for a proven FWD trike design that will haul stuff about, there is a company in the US called Organic Engines http://organicengines.com/ that has a trike they call the SUV, I have attached some photos. It seems to have no trouble hauling big loads.

Thanks for those pictures, Henry.

I have a question about the Organic Engines SUV, that I can't resolve by looking at the pictures (can't get it to blow up for a closer look). It seems that the rider is sitting on the front end, in front of the pivot BB. Is that right? Does he steer by leaning? Does anyone know any more about the SUV?

Rhisiart.