[python] Re: another newcomer

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:14:13 +0000

 > This recent comment that you put on the list provokes another question
 from me: When you say less efficient, do you mean less so
 aerodynamically, or ergonomically?
FYI: there has been documented measurements related to this. Check out
this pdf:

    http://www.ligfiets.net/redactie/meetligfietsengels.pdf

Dirk

Thanks for this, Dirk! Really useful. I'm amazed at how rapidly and how much I'm learning about bents since I got on the python list. Thanks to everyone for your wonderful input. You've already saved me months of trial and error, and making and then having to undo elementary mistakes.

RhG