[python] Re: positive trail scetches

  • From: "Dirk Jan Luiting" <djl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:20:56 +0100

Hi Michael,

it will be very interesting to me what your experience will be.

right now i am a bit put-off by the structural complexity
 of the suggestions i made for virtual pivots on my website.
http://www.nupi.nl/index.php?id=04c30e76af
allthough this solution is a lot like yours,
it has an extra center pivot, like a "normal" python.

recently i found stabiliser rods in automotive shops,
usually mounted on the suspention of a car,
http://city-racer.hypermart.net/stabilier%20rod.htm
these could be interesting to use on bicycles

your findings will also be interesting for the current
 pedalling/steering interferences (PSI) debate.
(as your virtual pivot extends far in front of your hips)

// Dirk Jan