[python] Re: making a python!

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 14:16:17 +0100

Hi Simon,

welcome to the list.

No plans, besides what you already know from the various
websites. Building is dependant of the material you have
and your size. All very individual. Just follow the basic
rules about geometry and ask here if you have any doubts.

I too live in a hilly area, but the 50 kph limitation is not
really an issue. Climbing with a FWD lowracer is generally
very good, no matter if its a Python or a ZOX20. You won't
reach the performance of a RWD, but it is way better than
a "high" FWD recumbent like flevobike, airbike or ZOX26.

Cheers + keep us informed about your project,

Jürgen.

PS: if you are from the UK, which I presume, yours will be the
first UK python that I know.