[python] making a python!

  • From: simon <simon.sdaej@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 10:00:39 +0000

Hi I've recently joined the list (Impressed by the great photos of
finished projects) with the idea of trying to make one, My question is
this.... are there any plans (like the flevo ones) or is  each one each
bike an individual just built round the principles of the original with
people designing there own based on what materials they have available?
I must admit I was a little worried about the instability above 50kph
but then realised that on my own bike I get worried if I go above 45kph
downhill but it may be different on a recumbent. I live in an area with
quite a few hills how do people find them for hill climbing?
Any advice welcome
Cheers Simon