[python] Re: Suspension

  • From: "Jim Sparks" <spider@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:07:55 -0400

I like this very much.  Can you give us a few more pictures, especially of
the underside of the back so that we can see more of the construction.

I am building my python with interchangeable rear frames for both single
rear wheel and two rear wheels.  I will try to post some construction pics
next week.  I am also building an adjustable seat back so that I can adjust
the incline.

Jim Sparks