[python] Re: Suspension

  • From: "Henk van Eerden" <h.vaneerden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 22:03:31 +0100

Hi,

as requested hereby the pictures.

dimensions
length = 165 cm
wheelbase = 105 cm
width = 65 cm
pivot angle = 68 degrees
frontwheel= 20 inch
rearwheels = 24 inch (wheelchair)
turningcircle = 450 cm
ground clearance = 12 cm
main tube = 35x35x1,5
fronttubing = 30x10x1,5
gearing = Nexus 7 speed

nothing fancy, just a trike rear-end clamped to a bike rear-end. Used a
diabolo (rubber damper) for stability (works fine) on both the bike and
trike. Only need some fenders in this wet, windy weather (it's Fall in
Holland!)

see also: //www.freelists.org/archives/python/04-2006/msg00011.html

still like the trike over the bike (i always have been a kind of lazy one,
just the effort needed. Gues that;s why i like recumbents so much.).

any questions? just asked and i will try to answer them to my best
knowledge.

regards,

henk.