[python] Suspension

  • From: Ghislain Pillet <gh.pillet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 12:53:19 +0100

Hello Gavin,

2 things have improved effectively my stability on python   :

-First, fixed feet on pedals. Cleats whith special shoes, or plates as pictured on my Python 2. I consider it's a must. Feet don't slip off the pedal when python give sudden jerks, due to potholes, or bumps. Big tyres and low pressure can be good, too.

- Second, good rear suspension. It helps a lot. Makes the riding on any kind of surface much easier, more comfortable, and more relaxing. Highly recommended. Allowing thinner tyres and higher pressure.

Front suspension ? no experience  yet.

Cheers.