[python] Re: Query about weight distribution

  • From: jinlin wen <jinlwen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:16:16 +0800

Dear Mr. Rhisiart Gwilym:

I am seventy now and had the same experience as you had. Although I really
admire the python riders,I gave up practicing anyway. I am riding my python
trike for two years now. I like it much. I think the geometry of my trike is
ok. I have gone through all different road surface and all weather. I
climbed quit steep hills. The traction was enough. It is an enjoyment riding
on ice because the surface is very smooth!

Jinlin Wen