[python] Re: Python meeting

  • From: Gijs Cuppen <gijs_cuppen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 19:18:57 +0200

Hi,

In the mail from Patrick he talks about our idea of a python meeting. I think
we could organise some kind of meeting but it would be nice te have some
feedback of the character of such an event . For instance we could organise a
meeting in a central city or in an already excisting event. (for instance Link)
.
Or you could organise it at a larger scale and for instance create
camping-possibilities and try to cooperate in organising it  with others (for
instance other bike-homebuilders, recumbent riders, and so on.)

What are your ideas??

gijs

Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:27:56 +0200
From: prinz_serge@xxxxxxx
To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [python] Python meeting

    Hi Pythonauts !

    Yes i think it will be nice to have a Python meeting , in 2008
    Jürgen had started  a trip to Belgium but after he had trouble with
    his knees, he had to turn back way home, so we never meet us .

    Me, Serge ( http://en.openbike.org/wiki/Bird_Cage ) and Mike (
    http://en.openbike.org/wiki/Mike ) live in/near Eupen, Belgium.

    Yes, i find it nice, if someone could put a page in the openbike
    wiki to  localise all python drivers ('like in the German
    velomobile.de page)(but i do not know how to handle this.)

    Serge

    Le 02/10/2011 14:43, Patrick van Gompel a écrit :

        We shared ideas, talked about the shortcomings of our bikes and
        the things we wanted to add or make differently. Then both of us
        had the idea about a Python meeting. Not sure if this will ever
        happen since Pythonist are scattered around the world, but
        meeting a few can be fun and usefull for sharing experiences.

        I think it's already mentioned, but would it be possible to have
        some kind of a world map with the locations of people with
        Pythons? Or has it already been added to the Wiki but did I just
        miss it?

        Patrick