[python] Python meeting

  • From: Serge Prinz <prinz_serge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 12:27:56 +0200

Hi Pythonauts !

Yes i think it will be nice to have a Python meeting , in 2008 Jürgen had started a trip to Belgium but after he had trouble with his knees, he had to turn back way home, so we never meet us . Me, Serge ( http://en.openbike.org/wiki/Bird_Cage ) and Mike ( http://en.openbike.org/wiki/Mike ) live in/near Eupen, Belgium.

Yes, i find it nice, if someone could put a page in the openbike wiki to localise all python drivers ('like in the German velomobile.de page)(but i do not know how to handle this.)

Serge

Le 02/10/2011 14:43, Patrick van Gompel a écrit :

We shared ideas, talked about the shortcomings of our bikes and the things we wanted to add or make differently. Then both of us had the idea about a Python meeting. Not sure if this will ever happen since Pythonist are scattered around the world, but meeting a few can be fun and usefull for sharing experiences. I think it's already mentioned, but would it be possible to have some kind of a world map with the locations of people with Pythons? Or has it already been added to the Wiki but did I just miss it?

Patrick