[python] Re: Python Stability Continued

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 18:55:59 +0200

For example when I ride together with other bents, I can see that my
front wheel wiggles much less than front wheels on regular recumbents
(they seem to be compensating disturbances when pedaling).

Hi Dirk,

same observation here: I once did a little race with a ZOX20 fellow. We both made about 44 km/h on flat tarmac and a friend riding behind us told me later that my P3 went totally smooth and straight whereas the ZOX was wiggling significantly.

Groetjes,
Jürgen.

PS: I am missing your website http://dirkb.dnsalias.net/python.html