[python] Re: Python Seat and ergonomics

  • From: Stephan Schöling <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:45:32 +0100

That is good for an article for the Wiki, i think!
http://en.openbike.org

Stephan

Torben Scheel wrote:
On a hard shell seat I prefer a ventisit mat (www.ventisit.nl) - it's the best in ventilation. If you're cheap like me, or don't know which type will fit your seat, you can custom make your own from the Truster Anti-Condensmat : http://www.truster.nl/product_detail.php?id=1. Available in caravanning stores in Holland and maybe elsewhere. Stich it with heavy duty fishing line or zip-ties - I have a few pictures of the foam and the folding technique if anybody's interested. Cheers,
Torben