[python] AW: Re: Python Seat and ergonomics

  • From: "Tobias Gommel" <tobias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:24:40 +0100

i am very interested!

please show us your folding-tech..

grüße, tobi

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: python-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:python-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Torben Scheel
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2008 09:40
An: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [python] Re: Python Seat and ergonomics

On a hard shell seat I prefer a ventisit mat (www.ventisit.nl) - it's
the best in ventilation. If you're cheap like me, or don't know which
type will fit your seat, you can custom make your own from the Truster
Anti-Condensmat : http://www.truster.nl/product_detail.php?id=1.
Available in caravanning stores in Holland and maybe elsewhere. Stich it
with heavy duty fishing line or zip-ties - I have a few pictures of the
foam and the folding technique if anybody's interested.

Cheers,
Torben