[python] Re: Python Seat and ergonomics

  • From: "Super Nabot" <supernabot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:07:09 +0100

Thanks George,

Ok for the legs-torso angle, it's a good starting point.

So, there are 2 solutions : tube frame (iron, or alu, i'll see) or fiber
shell + foam. Anyway, I would prefer to build the seat by myself. I think i
can form a fiber shell , or weld a tube chassis, no big issue for that. But
finding a suitable shape in order to make the seat seems not very easy.

It would be wonderful if someone had a commercial seat, just to trace the
global shape.

Otherwise, I reached to find a seat how-to,
here<http://www.ihpva.org/com/PracticalInnovations/seat_fabrication.htm>,
but without support for the lumbar area.
I will try to adjust the shape, but what should be the dimensions for the
lumbar support bend ?

Regards,
Nico (France, Nord)