[python] Re: P4 Trike

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:27:20 +0100

At speeds above 10km/h the trike started to wobble. I have to
investigate this.

Jukka told me, that there a finnish trike called Hipparion. http://personal.eunet.fi/pp/davinci/fill.html It also has negative trail, and is rideable without hands. So I had some talk with the builder Esko Meriluoto. Surprisingly he already knew the python and like many others he doubts of its rideability because of the NT:

Still I don't understand, how it's possible to drive Pyhthon :)
The negative trail should be impossible! Vice versa, in trikes it is very good.

In case of the P4 Trike he says that the wheelbase might be too short or that the wheels are not in line. So I will lenghten it 10 cm and tell you how it works.