[python] Re: Ilean connecting cranks to rear wheels

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 07:58:13 +0200

BTW I would like to congratulate Vi for his great success with the iLean concept!

It always delights me to see how many inventive people share their knowledge here in this small mailing list.

I have noticed that Cruzbike adapted Vi's iLean concept for their new trike (and even patented it) and I hope they honored you with sufficient credit for that.

I am interested to see your set up also. You can submit small photos
150kb or less. On my kiddie-wheel set up the wheel bearing balls sit on
the inner pedal cone and does not fit too well. The wheel cone can be
used without modification but if the hole is big enough for the pedal
axle...

Thanks,

Vi