[python] Re: Fw: Positive Trail using Hubless Wheel?

  • From: bren102 <bren102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm, it seems to me not necessarily a flevo or speculoos type steering as they
have no seat rising effect to aid stability.

As a technical exercise - looking at Dirk's python, extend the steering head
forward horizontally to within the front wheel, but not past the front wheel
axle, maintaining the same steering angle until the trail is positive.

The seat rising effect still applies as the steering head is still at the same
angle and is not horizontally higher than the front wheel axle.

So, a python with positive trail!

Maybe I should create a diagram?

Regards,

Brendan