[python] Re: Fw: Positive Trail using Hubless Wheel?

  • From: "dirk@xxxxxxxxxx" <dirk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:33:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

i believe thats only possible, if the rider moves up while sitting further at
the front.

Also, the wheel has to be rather big, since the steering pivot still has to be
before the contact point of the front wheel, otherwise
there is not seat rising effect - i think...

greetings,
DirkS

"Jürgen Mages" <jmages@xxxxxx> hat am 25. Juli 2011 um 08:59 geschrieben:

http://dirk.steuwer.de