[python] AW: Re: pythoon stolen

  • From: Gerald<bepb@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:11:28 +0200

Hi
It seems true romance is only at home among the python listies, eh?

Considering my own learning efforts, if the thief was riding we can assume he
already had some expirience with  a python or at least some center steered
bike.
If it has not just been Dirk who was seen riding before he went  to the library?
If nothing else it seems an international search is ongoing to catch the
culprit.

Sherlock
alias Gerald