[python] Re: pythoon stolen

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 14:18:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dirk,

It would be interesting to see how the well-known Pythoon survive a theft and
resurface on youtube.  My Guinea Pig @ 46 deg pivot (barely ride-able) has been
parked outside for a theft test.  It's not pushable at that angle either, so
perhaps there is a new twist to push/ride-ability topic.

How about a new tandem project with your kid?

Vi