[python] Re: AW: Re: pythoon stolen

  • From: "Dirk Bonne" <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:17:04 +0200

Hej Sherlock,

From the descriptions I got the man had a lot of trouble riding the bike. But
he is a very fast learner indeed! I traced him 1,2km up to now. The way he ran
is:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=55.400016,10.386647&daddr=Rug%C3%A5rdsvej+37,+5000+Odense,+Denmark&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=55.399684,10.376866&sspn=0.008091,0.024827&geocode=FVBWTQMd13yeAA%3BFWJSTQMdODGeACm3EUEr5N9MRjE4bMX2OY-j3Q&mra=ls&dirflg=w&t=h&z=16&lci=com.panoramio.all

It show that stealing is a good motivator.

Watson

-------- Original-Nachricht --------