[pure-silver] Re: tmx 3200 problem

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 08:15:32 -0500

Please disregard my previous comment as my mail seems to be only coming in in
dribs and drabs today so I didn't get the rest of the discussion when I wrote
this. I have had dichroic fog appear and I felt it was a water quality issue.
If caught in time on 4x5 I was able to just wipe it off the surface with the
ball of my thumb, (sounds very crude but worked) On larger sheets of film
(16"x20", don't ask) I removed it with a brief application of a weak solution
of farmers reducer.
One again,
All the best
Larry Cuffe