[pure-silver] Re: tmx 3200 problem

  • From: "Mike Kirwan" <mkirwan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:17:20 -0800

Eric:

Sorry to jump on this thread so late, but from the image of the negative
strip you posted, the base density looks really high. I had a similar
problem with the Ilford equivalent. Poor storage was the cause and this
stuff really does not have a great shelf life compared to FP4 or Pan F.

Any chance can you remember how old the film is?

Mike

  _____