[pure-silver] suggestions

  • From: "Antonio Banfi" <antoniomarioenrico.banfi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 17:41:26 +0100

Hello,

I have absolutely no experience with Xtol, but I purchased some of it to
develop rolls of tmax 3200 exposed @ 1600. I was mumbling about the
following questions:

1)      Whats the advantage in diluting xtol instead of using the stock?

2)      Given the stock time, there is a way to calculate the ?diluted
time??

3)      Any suggestion from your personal experience?

4)      Last but not least, using a normal (non tmax) fixer, I must increase
the fixing time?

Thanks to all & best regards

Antonio

Antonio Banfi   e-mail: antonio.banfi@xxxxxxxx

Dipartimento di Diritto Privato e Storia del Diritto

Sezione di Diritto Romano

Università degli Studi di Milano

Via Festa del Perdono 7 20121 MILANO

tel.: (+39) 02 50312610

fax: (+39) 02 50312507

mobile: (+39) 347 6871340

http://www.dpsd.unimi.it/

  _____

Sto utilizzando la versione gratuita di SPAMfighter
<http://www.spamfighter.com/lit> !
3792 messaggi contenenti spam sono stati bloccati con successo.
Ottimizzate il vostro PC lento
<http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter/Lang_IT/?cid=sigit> . Scansione
gratuita!