[pure-silver] Re: short dev. times/to Jim and Bob

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 18:34:26 -0700 (PDT)

Janet -

It will confirm that the film is being loaded properly
in the back.  If you are getting the edge markings
out, your development process is working properly, no
images on the film means that light is not getting to
the film.  You tested the shutter (you said that you
saw the shutter open and close when you had the back
off, so the only thing remaining is that there is
something keeping the light from hitting the film -
perhaps the film is not loaded properly?

The second thing that this will do is confirm to you
that you can expose the film when you see a black
frame.