[pure-silver] short dev. times/to Jim and Bob

  • From: Janet Cull <jcull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:18:41 -0400

I have a 500c/m, a 150mm lens and an 80. I took the back off, shot it, and the shutter opened fine.

The only thing I know is wrong is this; the winder on my 120 back needs a new spring in it. That little tip will not hold in place. It hasn't caused me any problems except aggravation. I do have a 220 back I could use.

I think I'll go out now and shoot a roll to test. I'll let you know how it goes.

Janet