[pure-silver] Re: short dev. times/to Jim and Bob

  • From: Lee Carmichael <click76112@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:00:33 -0500

Janet,

if you check Hasselbladusa.com I think you will find a maintenance program for 1 body and one lens and one back and a view finder to be brought back to factory specs for about 100 dollars. I would do that.

lee\c

At 04:18 PM 9/24/2006, you wrote:
I have a 500c/m, a 150mm lens and an 80.  I took the back off, shot
it, and the shutter opened fine.

The only thing I know is wrong is this;  the winder on my 120 back
needs a new spring in it.  That little tip will not hold in place.
It hasn't caused me any problems except aggravation.  I do have a 220
back I could use.

I think I'll go out now and shoot a roll to test.  I'll let you know
how it goes.

Janet