[pure-silver] Re: pure-silver Digest V2 #10

  • From: "Dave Valvo" <dvalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:52:46 -0800

I used to use rubber chemical mats on the floor that had holes in them.
They were expensive but collected dirt also making it hard to sweep or
vacuum.  I put them at the curb (they were gone in 15 minutes) and bought
some solid rubber mates at SAMs that lock together like a picture puzzle.
Grey on one side and bright colors on the other.  They are 2 ft by 2 ft and
I recall you get 5 per package for $15.  Work GREAT.

Dave